Dancers who are high school graduates of the class of 2020 may apply for our first-ever graduate scholarship!
- Must be a high school graduate of the class of 2020
- Must be participating as a competitor at an Elite event in 2020
- Must be registered for both days of workshops at an Elite event in 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Please send in the following:
- One 2-3 minute video of yourself explaining the following
- One 2-3 minute video of either
*performances must be from 2019 or 2020, and may be a video on a stage (i.e. at a competition/recital) or in studio
- One written paragraph about why you love and/or are excited for Elite 2020
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Email the above info to email@example.com by May 31st, 2020.
*All applications received after this date will be ineligible
Please make the subject line: *your name* - Elite Grad Scholarship Applicant 2020
Please include your name, age, high school name, dance studio name, and the location of the Elite event you will be attending in the email.
Please do not send any attachments. Written paragraphs may be included directly in the email. Please send videos as links to private videos hosted on either YouTube or Vimeo.
There will be four scholarship finalists in total. One finalist will be selected from each Elite location in 2020 and will be announced at the Elite Showdown awards ceremony in their respective city. At the end of the season, one winner will be announced on social media and contacted via email.
- Winner will receive $500 towards their post-secondary education
- Runner-ups will receive $100 towards their post-secondary education
Winner will be announced one week after the final Elite event of 2020!
*Finalists and winner will be decided upon by Elite Dance Productions faculty & staff.
NEW FOR 2020!
SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE: EXTENDED TO MAY 31, 2020